The team of Griffin Structures and Swinerton Builders are currently serving as the P3 developer for the replacement of the City of Rialto’s existing police station originally constructed in 1973. This highly anticipated project will consolidate all office spaces into a more spacious facility, embracing flexibility and modern public safety design.
This project will include:
- Design-Build-Finance-Operate-Maintain of a two-story building of 70,000 SF for a new Police Station.
- Selection of Temporary Facilities of Police Department operations during construction.
- Coordination of relocation of Police Department operations, including its 911 dispatch center.
- Design-Build-Finance-Operate-Maintain of a concrete parking structure as necessary to accommodate required on-site parking.
- Completion of outfitting and tenant improvements.
- Long-term property management and maintenance.
Renderings courtesy of LPA Design Studios